Monday, December 27, 2010

Mettman Christmas

Yesterday I discovered that my cousin Joerg reads my blog. (Hi Joerg!) It makes me feel ridiculously special to know when people read this. It also helps to write interesting things since I can picture a recipient and don't feel like everything is going into the abyss.
Here are some more photos of Christmas with my family in Germany. This was at my aunt and uncle's house in Mettman.

This is my cousin's son (My second cousin? My cousin once removed? Does anyone know what my relationship to this handsome boy is?)
My Uncle Joachim, Julia, Joerg, Ralf, Tante Anneliese, Ute, Karin and (hiding) Arno.
It is a truth universally acknowledged... Little girls all over the world love 2 things: horses and hanging upside down.
My cousin Ralf and his niece, Julia
and, just in case you missed it... more snow... we even got stuck in it driving home the other night... makes the warmth (read dusty heat) of Sudan seem like Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment