Friday, December 3, 2010

Get in touch

Hello friends and family,

I have some contact information for myself here in Sudan.

  • The best way to reach me is via email at: jneelsen@gmail.com
  • You can also Skype me: jenniferjillmonique
  • I have a Skype phone number too. If I am online and signed into Skype, you can call this number and it will ring on my computer. If you are calling from the States it will be like a local call for you. The connection may not be great all of the time, but it would be great to hear a familiar voice. (661) 524-7014
  • Contrary to my previous opinion, I can receive mail. However, I do not think that this is going to be very reliable. If you do send something, please make sure its not valuable, perishable, vulnerable to heat or jostling. Also, it may take several weeks/ months to get me if it arrives at all. The main office will get it to me at my site. Please send mail to:
Jennifer Neelsen
c/o World Vision South Sudan
All Saints Cathedral- ECS Juba
Opp. Juba One Girl's Basic Primary School
PO BOX 180 JUBA
South Sudan

No comments:

Post a Comment