Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who are you Slovenia?

Blogger has this amazing feature. It tracks all of the page views of people who read my blog. It tells me what kind of search engines they use, which posts they read, and most interestingly, where they are.

As of today, I've had 1745 page views. 1058 from the US (most of these, I'm sure are my father) :)
The rest of the top 10 come from Germany, Kenya, Canada, South Africa, Thailand, Switzerland, France, Slovenia and Niger.
Now, in all of these places, I have family and friends, and it feels good to imagine them reading my blog and being here with me in spirit (thanks Caitlin, Jyn, Lilian, Chantelle, Sherece and Neelsen's and Bauer's worldwide)
However, there is a mystery.
Slovenia.

I don't know anyone in Slovenia. I don't know anything about Slovenia other than that the world's craziest endurance swimmer lives there.
My curiosity is piqued. Who are you Slovenia?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. When I was writing Mike's blog, Blogger didn't offer stats or referral information but I just checked it out and they've got some info roughed out, even for older sites, like his. Very interesting! And I guess I have to ask myself, S. Korea? Malaysia? Bangladesh?

    ReplyDelete